Hello Vercel team, I lost access to the authenticator for my main Vercel Pro account and I am currently locked out by 2FA. I already submitted the official “Start 2FA recovery” form. However, I have not received a confirmation email, case number, or recovery thread ID. I still have full access to the GitHub account that was previously linked to the affected Vercel account. GitHub authentication succeeds, but Vercel then stops me at the unavailable 2FA code. I also tried signing in to Vercel Community using the affected account, but the OIDC authorization failed. I therefore created this secondary Vercel account solely to contact the Community. I do not want to submit the recovery form again because I want to avoid creating a duplicate recovery request. Could a Vercel team member please help locate and escalate my existing 2FA recovery request to the appropriate account recovery team? I can provide the affected account email, GitHub username, project/domain information, billing details, and any other ownership verification privately. Thank you.