Hey everyone 👋 I’ve been sharing all my latest projects here like Sync UI, ErrExplain, and Sendra.
So I thought… why not share my own portfolio too!? 😄 It’s built with Next.js + Vercel + Tailwind CSS + Framer Motion, super smooth and minimal: just the way I like it.

You’ll find everything about me there: what tech stack I work with, what projects I’m building, and even how I built each one (I’ve written project-wise blogs too ✍️).
And my favorite part!? The Guestbook 💌 It’s a small space where visitors leave kind messages: honestly, it means a lot every time someone writes something there. It makes this whole journey feel real and connected.
If you think I’m building something useful for developers: tools, UI kits, or anything that helps: you can show a little love 💚 by → starring my projects on GitHub, → leaving a note in the Guestbook, → or just sharing my work with others.
My portfolio is open source, so feel free to explore the code or even use the structure for your own site: it’s all shared with love 🌸
🔗 Visit: abhivarde.in 💻 Source Code: github.com/AbhiVarde/abhivarde.in
P.S. I’m currently open to Product, Frontend, or Design Engineer roles: if you feel I could be a good fit, I’d be grateful to hear from you. You can reach out in whichever way feels easiest:
📩 Email: Drop me a message via the contact section on my portfolio 🐦 Connect on X (Twitter):
I’m pretty active on X (Twitter), where I share project demos, updates, and little behind-the-scenes stories.
I’d really love to connect, exchange ideas, or just chat about development and design 🚀






