Hi Neon team,
I accidentally deleted my Neon database from Vercel, and its current status in Vercel is “Deletion pending.”
I would like to cancel the deletion and recover the database if possible, as it contains important data.
I have already tried the following:
Clicking “Open in Neon” from Vercel, but I cannot see the database/project in Neon.
Running neon projects list --recoverable-only, but no recoverable projects are shown.
The database was originally created through the Vercel Neon integration.
Since Vercel still shows the status as “Deletion pending,” is there any way to cancel the deletion and restore access to the original database?
Is the database still retained somewhere during the deletion-pending period, even though it doesn't appear in my Neon account or in --recoverable-only?
Please let me know if there is anything I can do, or if the Neon team can manually cancel/reverse the pending deletion.
Thank you! This is quite urgent as the database contains important data.