Hi everyone,
I’m Nick, maintainer of Agentic Awesome Skills (AAS), and I’m happy to join the Vercel community as part of the Vercel Open Source Program.
AAS is an open-source ecosystem of 2,400+ reusable SKILL.md playbooks for AI agents.
The project is built around a simple idea: useful agent capabilities should be reusable, inspectable and portable across tools, instead of being recreated from scratch for every model or coding environment.
Today AAS supports workflows across OpenAI Codex, Claude Code, Cursor, Gemini CLI, GitHub Copilot, Kiro, OpenCode and other compatible environments.
Alongside the skill library, I’m also building AAS Core, which allows agents to inspect a project, search the catalog, read skills, select the ones they need and compose a reviewable stack before changes are applied.
AAS currently includes:
- 2,400+ reusable skills
- AAS Core
- searchable web catalog
- browser-based Workbench
- specialized plugins and bundles
- CLI installation across multiple AI coding tools
- machine-readable manifests for integrations
The repository has now passed 47,000 GitHub stars, and the project continues to grow through contributions from the open-source community.
Being part of the Vercel Open Source Program will help support the web infrastructure around AAS, including the catalog, documentation and project tooling.
Project: https://aaskills.tech
GitHub: https://github.com/sickn33/agentic-awesome-skills
If you’re working on agent skills, reusable AI workflows or tooling around coding agents, I’d love to connect and hear what you’re building.
