Hi Vercel team,
I purchased $100 of AI Gateway credits today. The balance is confirmed ($100.00, shown in Billing - AI Credit), but all requests to the model typesafe-ai/jev still fail with:
HTTP 429: "No access to this model at this time" (max concurrent requests: N)
The account appears to still be rate-limited as Free tier at the gateway level - requests are rejected before reaching upstream (providerAttemptCount: 0). I've tried concurrency 32/4/1 - the "max concurrent requests" number in the error just mirrors whatever I set, so it looks like a tier gate, not an actual concurrency limit.
Per the docs, purchasing AI Gateway credits should automatically move the account to the Paid tier and lift gateway rate limits. This appears to be the same known issue reported in these threads, where the resolution was manually moving the team to the Paid tier:
Team: raven-f951 (Hobby plan, AI Credit balance $100)
Could someone please manually move our team to the Paid tier so our jev requests go through? Happy to provide any additional details. Thank you!