Hi everyone, I'm a solo maintainer of an open-source project built with Next.js and hosted on Vercel. The project has been growing, and I'm starting to get pretty close to the Hobby plan usage limits. I'm currently at around 3h29m / 4h Fluid Active CPU, 728K / 1M ISR Reads, and 6.35 GB / 10 GB Fast Origin Transfer. I don't have any funding or revenue from the project, so upgrading and continuously paying for additional infrastructure would be difficult for me at the moment. I applied to Vercel's OSS program, although I'm not particularly confident that my project will be selected. So I'm trying to prepare for what to do if I hit these limits. I'd really appreciate some advice on what I could optimize, especially around Fluid Active CPU and ISR reads. Are there common Next.js patterns that can unexpectedly consume a lot of these resources? I'd also be interested to hear how other solo OSS maintainers handle this as their projects grow. Are there other Vercel options for open-source projects, or do you usually move some workloads elsewhere? I'm happy to share the repository and more details if that helps diagnose the usage. Thanks!