I really enjoy using v0, and I appreciate the improvements being made to the platform. However, I was disappointed to learn that the “Invite & Earn” referral program has been discontinued.
The referral program was a great way for existing users to introduce v0 to friends and students while earning a few additional credits. I understand that the credit and plan system may need to evolve, but I’d really appreciate it if v0 could consider bringing back referrals in some form.
For example, you could offer a limited number of credits to both the existing user and the invited user after the new user successfully signs up and starts using v0. This could encourage genuine users to discover the platform while keeping the program controlled.
I hope the team will consider bringing back a referral or invite-based rewards program in the future. It would be a valuable addition for students, developers, and new users who want to explore v0.
Thank you for listening to user feedback and continuing to improve v0!