I need help recovering access to an existing Neon account provisioned through Vercel's native Marketplace integration.
After changing my Vercel primary email, Open in Neon reaches an email-verification page. Repeated activation requests have produced no email in my current inbox or spam. The page does not show the destination address, and I no longer have access to my previous email.
Direct Neon sign-in through GitHub works with my current email, but that account shows an empty organization and cannot see the existing Vercel-managed database. Its Free account has no support-ticket button. Vercel's support assistant declined escalation; Neon's support email returned an automated reply directing me back to the console.
Could a staff member help inspect the Marketplace SSO identity mapping or connect me with a human at Neon for account recovery? I can provide account and integration identifiers privately. I want to recover the existing account while keeping its Free plan.
I found this related report where Vercel staff helped resolve Neon integration access problems: https://community.vercel.com/t/neon-integration-branch-creation-timeout-and-access-denied-errors-on-vercel/31392