Hello Vercel/v0 Team, I need assistance recovering an existing v0 chat. I accidentally moved a chat containing an important development project from my Personal workspace to my Vercel Hobby team. I am the Owner of the team, but v0 now requires a paid team seat to access the chat. The chat is still visible under Drafts, but I cannot open it, access its source code, or transfer it back to my Personal workspace. I tried using the Transfer Data feature from my Personal workspace, but it only allows transfers originating from Personal, not from the team. I also contacted the v0 support assistant, which recommended opening a support case. However, my Free plan redirects technical support requests to this community. Could a Vercel/v0 team member help me transfer my existing chat back to my Personal workspace without requiring a paid team seat? I would like to preserve the complete conversation history and the latest generated source code. I can provide the chat URL and team details privately to an authorized Vercel support representative if needed. Thank you for your assistance.