I’m trying to connect ChatGPT to my Vercel NACCA Pro team so ChatGPT can access the nacca-website project. Vercel Support directed me to post this issue here because Vercel MCP is in Beta.
Steps to reproduce:
In ChatGPT’s Vercel plugin settings, choose Reconnect for the connected Vercel account.
Continue to the “ChatGPT by Vercel MCP” authorization page.
Select the NACCA team and the nacca-website project.
Click Authorize to save that selection.
Return to the main authorization screen.
Actual result:
NACCA displays an “Authorized” badge, but the final “Allow Access” button remains disabled, preventing me from completing the connection.
This happens in both regular Chrome and a fresh incognito session. I confirmed that nacca-website is selected. “Access to all current and future projects” is unchecked.
Read-only checks through ChatGPT’s Vercel connector return an empty team list and a 403 error when requesting NACCA’s projects:
“Not authorized: Trying to access resource under scope ‘nacca’. You must re-authenticate to this scope or use a token with access to this scope.”
I also have an older OperaServe Hobby team, which is unrelated and intentionally unselected. The intended access is only NACCA → nacca-website.
Expected result:
After authorizing the selected team and project, I should be able to complete consent using “Allow Access,” and ChatGPT should be able to access the authorized project.
Please investigate why the final authorization button remains disabled and whether there is an issue with the NACCA team-access grant. The attached screenshot shows NACCA marked “Authorized” alongside the disabled “Allow Access” button.