Hello I am the Owner of the YourSecretPartyPlanner team on Vercel Pro. My project is named yoursecretpartyplanner. I have connected my Vercel account to ChatGPT through the official Vercel plugin. In Vercel's Settings → Sign in with Vercel, I can confirm that ChatGPT is connected and listed as “Owned by Vercel MCP.” However, ChatGPT cannot access my project, deployments, or runtime logs. We have tested the connection and identified the following errors:
- The list_teams tool successfully identifies my team.
- The list_projects tool returns an empty project list, even when the correct team ID or slug is explicitly supplied.
- The list_deployments and get_runtime_errors tools return 403 Forbidden, even when both the team ID and project ID are provided.
- The get_project tool fails with this validation error: idOrName: Invalid input: expected string, received undefined. The connector accepts a projectId argument, but the underlying tool appears to expect idOrName. I have already disconnected and reconnected my Vercel account, verified that I am the team Owner, and tested requests with explicit team and project identifiers. The problem persists. Could you please investigate whether this is an OAuth authorization issue, a project-permission issue, or a parameter-mapping defect in the Vercel MCP connector for ChatGPT? Please advise how to restore project and deployment access. Thank you.