I’m experiencing an authentication/OAuth issue with the Vercel integration in ChatGPT. I have disconnected and reconnected my Vercel account several times through ChatGPT Settings. The Vercel authorization flow appears to complete successfully, but when I leave the settings/connection flow, I receive an authentication error. After reconnecting, the Vercel integration is visible and the Vercel MCP tools are available in ChatGPT, but ChatGPT cannot access my Vercel teams or projects. We tested this directly using the Vercel integration. The list_teams operation succeeds technically but returns: teams: [] count: 0 My Vercel account and projects work normally in the Vercel dashboard. I am on a Vercel Pro plan. I have already completely disconnected and reconnected the integration multiple times, but the same problem occurs every time. It looks like the OAuth connection is being established, but the account/team scope is not being passed correctly to the ChatGPT Vercel MCP connection. Could you please check whether this is a known OAuth/team-scope issue with the ChatGPT integration? I can provide screenshots of the authentication error and additional information if needed.