Hello Vercel Support,
I am experiencing a persistent authorization issue with the official Vercel MCP connector in ChatGPT.
My Vercel account is connected in ChatGPT and appears as Primary. I have already disconnected/reconnected the Vercel integration and completed the OAuth authorization again.
However, the MCP connector still cannot access my Vercel team/projects.
The exact error is:
403 Forbidden: Not authorized: Trying to access resource under scope "careersumair-2866s-projects". You must re-authenticate to this scope or use a token with access to this scope.
Additional behavior:
- ChatGPT shows my Vercel account as connected.
- Vercel dashboard works normally.
- OAuth/reconnect completes successfully.
- Vercel MCP list_teams returns: {"teams":[],"pagination":{"count":0}}
- Team-scoped project requests return HTTP 403.
- The affected team ID is: team_AIYZtvPIzVcPygOFRpfoO1dF
- The affected scope is: careersumair-2866s-projects
I have already reconnected/re-authorized the Vercel account from ChatGPT, but the problem persists.
Please investigate whether the OAuth grant/token generated for ChatGPT's Vercel MCP integration is correctly receiving and recognizing the team/project scope.
This appears to be an MCP OAuth/team-scope authorization problem rather than a Vercel project configuration problem.
I can provide screenshots or additional diagnostic information if required.
Thank you.