I require your help, I have a project to which I assigned a domain which I had in another previous vercel, only that I do not have access to it and I cannot delete it, I have already registered the txt to my domain provider to verify ownership. but the verification has not yet been carried out, I need to know if you can help me directly from vercel to validate in some manual way since the automatic way has not been done, my domain is listingloscabos.com
Please add the requested TXT record to verify domain access. After the record appears, the domain should work with your project. Please let me know if you still have trouble after the record is added.
Hola ya revise el registro y estaba desactivado mi servicio de dns personalizado , ya lo active pero ahora me muestra un error adjunto imágenes
error
me apoyas por favor
Vercel Staff
It looks like this domain is managed with a different registrar, so I don't have access to your domain account details to investigate this issue. It looks like the domain was registered with Akky. If that is the case, the Akky support team should be able to help you figure out why the DNS records are missing.
Vercel also has a domain troubleshooting guide that can help you discover more about the missing records. I hope that helps!
buen dia , el dia de ayer ya habia quedado la verificación y solo era agregar los dns de vercel en mi provedor de dominio y lo hice asi , solo esperaba la dispersion , pero ahora me ha vuelto a mandar el mensaje vercel de la siguiente pantalla pueden apoyarme por favor a verificar que sucede . ya realice los pasos que me indican y no logro publicar mi sitio con su dominio
If you add that record, then the domain should show valid configuration pretty quickly. However, it can take up to 48 hours for global DNS propagation in some cases. If the records are set in your account but not propagating as expected, please contact your registrar. They will have more information about your account and can help you determine why the record is missing.
No me permite mi registrador de dominios , poner el nombre como @ solo dejarlo vacio , ya que no permite caracteres especiales , que opción puedo poner ?
Vercel Staff
As informed by this domain's registrar is "akky"
I tried checking for the details and noticed that the domain status is
This status code tells your domain's registry to reject requests to update the domain.
This domain name status indicates that it is not possible to update the domain, which can help prevent unauthorized updates resulting from fraud. If you do want to update your domain, you must first contact your registrar and request that they remove this status code.
I also noticed that the domain is showing as valid configuration. I think the issue is resolved.
ayer paso lo mismo , se mostraba ya resuelto pero despues note que me volvio a mandar el error del A que no estaba configurado y fue cuando en mi registrador de dominio agregue los nameservers de vercel , me manda un error primero de que deshanilite DNSSEC en mi dominio y despues me manda que la configuracion es invalida y me manda de nuevo el mensaje que agregue el registro de tipo A , pueden ayudarme
reply to #10
al poner los dns de vercel en mi provedor de dominios me manda este error
pero ya revise con mi proveedor y me indica que no esta activo ese servcio de dnssec
despues de unos segundos se quita y pone esta pantalla
Vercel Staff
stemasencuentra
For TXT verification, you would need to add the record with your domain provider. Make sure you use their nameservers and have the appropriate A and CNAME records set.
You have to change nameservers back to the original registrar and then add the TXT record for validation and then once verified you need to point back to vercel nameservers.
Hey ! 👋
Just wanted to follow up here. If you've found a solution or still need help, let us know! We're happy to continue assisting.
This topic is closed. It no longer accepts new replies.