Hi all,
I'm trying to add a domain of the form .ai.id (I'll use example.ai.id here) to a project, but Vercel shows "This domain is linked to another Vercel account" and asks me to add a TXT record at _vercel.ai.id to verify ownership.
I can't create that record: ai.id is a public suffix (Indonesian registry-level second-level domain), and I only manage the zone for example.ai.id.
ai.id is already in the Public Suffix List
- It's listed in the ICANN section of the .id block, next to co.id, web.id, my.id, etc.
- It was added via publicsuffix/list PR #2922 ("add ai.id"), merged on 27 May 2026: https://github.com/publicsuffix/list/pull/2922
So example.ai.id should be treated as its own registrable domain, not as a subdomain of ai.id. It looks like the PSL data used by Vercel's domain parsing is outdated and doesn't include this change yet.
What I've already done
- Added the verification TXT at _vercel.example.ai.id, and it resolves publicly (dig TXT returns the expected vc-domain-verify value).
- Pointed @ to the CNAME target Vercel gave me.
- The warning is still there, and the dashboard still asks for _vercel.ai.id.
Support response I contacted support and was told they can't open a case, because the suffix "must first be submitted to the Public Suffix List". Since it already is, I'm posting here in case someone from the team can check this.
Request Could someone check whether the PSL snapshot used by the platform includes the 27 May 2026 update, and refresh it if not? Any workaround in the meantime would also be appreciated.
Thanks!