I'm trying to upload a file using Vercel blob. It works just fine on localhost and the files goes to the blob server of Vercel. But when I try to do the same thing online, on my domain .vercel.app, I get the following error:
Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).The console says:
3:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 413 ()7023-82de977989e9105f.js:1 TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'error') at u (page-2db8d2d13e6cb5be.js:1:6431) at rE (fd9d1056-552ebe227f6ea7cd.js:1:40342) at l$ (fd9d1056-552ebe227f6ea7cd.js:1:59317) at iZ (fd9d1056-552ebe227f6ea7cd.js:1:117924) at ia (fd9d1056-552ebe227f6ea7cd.js:1:95163) at fd9d1056-552ebe227f6ea7cd.js:1:94985 at il (fd9d1056-552ebe227f6ea7cd.js:1:94992) at oJ (fd9d1056-552ebe227f6ea7cd.js:1:92348) at oZ (fd9d1056-552ebe227f6ea7cd.js:1:91767) at MessagePort.T (7023-82de977989e9105f.js:1:83896)- Ok, the file is too large, but when I try to upload through localhost, directly to the blob server, it works. Why's that?
- Is it possible to bypass this limitation of size? What if I become pro on Vercel?