Hello Vercel Team,
I am experiencing a deployment block on my Vercel Hobby team.
Project: InCittà / localhub GitHub repository: graficafacile09-arch/localhub Production domains: www.incitta.online / incitta.online Plan: Hobby
The GitHub/Vercel deployment check is failing with:
upgradeToPro=build-rate-limit
I have checked the visible Vercel usage limits and I am well below the available Hobby limits. This does not appear to be a normal usage/quota overage.
I also verified that:
- There are no deployments currently stuck in BUILDING, INITIALIZING or QUEUED.
- The latest production deployment is READY.
- The GitHub repository is correctly connected to the Vercel project.
- The production branch is
main. - Previous production deployments completed successfully.
- The latest successful production deployment is still serving production correctly.
- New commits are reaching GitHub, but Vercel is rejecting the deployment before a new deployment record is created.
The latest affected commit is:
31a1c9fb2faf22c1f0a6e6fcac0ffc145878153c
For this commit, GitHub reports the Vercel status as:
failure
with the target:
upgradeToPro=build-rate-limit
However, there is no corresponding deployment for this commit in the Vercel deployment list.
Could you please investigate the actual deployment/build rate-limit state for my Hobby team and project?
In particular, could you check:
- Which deployment events are currently being counted against the rate limit.
- The timestamp of the oldest event contributing to the restriction.
- When those events are expected to expire.
- Whether rejected, failed, cancelled, or automatically generated deployment requests are being counted.
- Whether the current
build-rate-limitstate is correct or has become stuck. - If the restriction is incorrect, please reset/clear it so normal Git deployments can resume.
I am not requesting an upgrade to Pro. This is a demo project and I intend to remain on the Hobby plan for now.
I would appreciate a review of the team/project deployment state because the visible usage dashboard does not explain why deployment creation is currently blocked.
Thank you.