Hello Vercel team, My Hobby team has been blocked because it exceeded the Fast Origin Transfer fair use limit. Project: thcs_thanh_qua_ai_quan_ly_v30_vercel The Usage page showed approximately 11.09 GB / 10 GB Fast Origin Transfer. This is a non-commercial school management system for THCS Thanh Quả, Vietnam. I have investigated the cause and found that the application was polling the /api/sync endpoint every 5 seconds and repeatedly downloading synchronization data. I have already prepared a fix that changes the background synchronization from every 5 seconds to every 60 seconds, while keeping immediate synchronization when data is changed. However, my team is currently blocked, so I cannot deploy this fix. The Vercel CLI shows: “Your Team exceeded our fair use limits and has been blocked.” Could you please review my team and help unpause/unblock it so I can deploy the fix while remaining on the Hobby plan? I am not requesting additional quota. I only need the team to be unblocked so I can deploy the fix and prevent excessive origin traffic from happening again. Thank you for your help.