Good afternoon,
I’m reaching out because I urgently need help recovering my account.
I submitted an account recovery case on 22 August 2026, under case number 01471610, but unfortunately I have still not received a response. It has now been approximately six weeks, and I’m becoming increasingly concerned because the issue is having a direct impact on my website and business.
The account is connected to my current website, and because I cannot regain access, I’m experiencing ongoing problems with the website and its SEO performance and visibility in search engines. This is starting to affect my online presence and potentially my customers as well.
I completely understand that account recovery cases can take time, especially when security checks are involved. However, six weeks without any update is a very long time, and I would sincerely appreciate it if someone could review my case or provide an update on its current status.
Case number: 01471610 Original recovery request: 22 August 2026
I’m happy to provide any additional information or verification needed to prove ownership of the account.
I would be extremely grateful if someone could look into this matter and help me recover access as soon as possible. This is becoming increasingly important because of the impact it is having on my website and SEO.
Thank you very much for your time and assistance. I sincerely hope someone can help resolve this issue.
Ingmar berga