After creating a Neon database via MCP or the CLI, the project looks correct on Vercel dashboard/intedgrations at first. However, when I follow the link from the project's Integrations page, I end up on the Neon database overview page, and that's where it starts getting confusing. Under Installed Products, the box for the newly created database still correctly shows the connected project's name below. But in the next step, after I opened that database, it looks as if it isn't connected. The secondary button in the top right is misleading: its label reads "Connect to Project," but it should show the name of the project that's already connected. This leads to confusion. When I click on that button, it's visible again that it's connected. but that should be visible on the button itself...as a user i am confused.
Also: when running integration commands e.g vercel integration add neon it also downloads env vars from development and overwrites existing env vars that were set in a previous step completely. Why not just add them? (last screenshot)