Hey everyone — I just open-sourced Nimbus Lite, the free half of a SaaS template I've been building.
Demo: https://nimbus-lite.vercel.app
Repo: https://github.com/keannbriones/nimbus-lite (one-click Deploy button in the README)
What makes it different: pnpm install && pnpm dev and it just runs — zero environment variables, no services to sign up for. You get a landing page with a living product demo, a typed MDX blog (velite) with covers/RSS/JSON-LD, about/contact/changelog/legal pages, dark/light themes, and reduced-motion-aware animations.
The part I'm most proud of are the receipts: WCAG AA across three review rounds, 22 tests running in CI, Lighthouse/axe swept. Templates demo well and rot fast — I wanted this one to ship with proof.
Stack: Next.js 16 App Router, React 19, TypeScript strict, Tailwind v4, shadcn/ui.
MIT licensed — use it for anything. There's a paid version with the dashboard/auth half (linked from the demo) that funds the free one. Feedback very welcome, especially on what template #2 should be.