Hello Vercel team,
I need help with an orphaned Vercel deployment/hostname.
OLD PROBLEMATIC URL: https://purityprop-ai.vercel.app/
The original Vercel project that owned this hostname has already been deleted.
However, the old hostname is still publicly accessible and returns HTTP 200, serving the old application.
OLD DEPLOYMENT ID: dpl_BuS6bYHCymV12EvxDBRcKtcSMMqD
I have checked both scopes:
- Purityprop team: the old project is no longer present
- Personal Vercel account: the old project is also no longer present
Vercel Agent also confirmed that the deployment and hostname can no longer be managed or deleted through the dashboard and directed me to create this support request.
CURRENT VERCEL DEPLOYMENT: https://purityprop-ai-seven.vercel.app/
CURRENT PRODUCTION DOMAIN: https://www.purityprop.com/
The current Vercel deployment and production domain are working correctly. I only need the old orphaned hostname/deployment to be removed or detached.
Please investigate the orphaned deployment/routing and remove or detach the old hostname so that:
https://purityprop-ai.vercel.app/
no longer serves the old application.
IMPORTANT: Please do not make any changes to my current Vercel deployment or my current production domain:
https://purityprop-ai-seven.vercel.app/ https://www.purityprop.com/
Thank you.