Hello Vercel Team and Community, I am facing a serious issue regarding an old project hosted on your platform. The Issue: The email address associated with my Vercel account is permanently lost and inaccessible, meaning I cannot receive OTPs or log in to manage my projects. Project URL: I don't want to tell my project link in public community so pls message me (When vercel staff message me I will give them project link) Context: This project was deployed directly without a connected Git repository, so I cannot delete it via GitHub. I have already submitted a DMCA / abuse form, but since I am locked out of my account and the project contains my personal/copyrighted study material, I urgently need assistance from the support team to take down this specific .vercel.app deployment. Could a moderator or support team member please look into this or guide me on how to get this deployment removed? Thank you for your help.