Hi Vercel team,
I'm writing about my free team sheilacraig (account: sheilacraig2024@gmail.com). I received an alert that Fluid Active CPU has reached 100% of the 4-hour free tier and that my account will be paused on October 09, 2026.
I'd like to request a one-time courtesy usage reset, because this spike was clearly abnormal and not caused by organic traffic growth:
- My usage chart shows essentially zero Fluid Active CPU for the prior 30 days, then a sudden explosion on Oct 6–7 (single-day peak ~1h 49m), then back down. This is a textbook bot/crawler pattern, not real user growth.
- The cause: my site (a Chinese character dictionary, hanzi.jdkba.com) has ~100k SEO detail pages (/char/*). Google Search Console began verifying index fixes on Oct 7, after which search engine crawlers mass-crawled these pages over ~2 days. Each page is server-rendered per request, which burned through the CPU quota.
- I have identified the root cause and am implementing response caching and crawler rate limiting to prevent recurrence.
I'm on the free plan and understand tickets are normally for paid plans — I'm posting here because there's no other channel for usage appeals, and an account pause for a 2-day crawler incident (after a month of near-zero usage) feels disproportionate.
Would it be possible to reset the Fluid Active CPU usage for this billing period as a one-time courtesy? Happy to provide any additional details.
Thanks for your time, Sheila