Hi Vercel team,
My Hobby team (Team ID: team_UVeQakbg4ZTxhjEu8FnumCBe) was paused after exceeding the Fluid Active CPU limit (4h 17m / 4h). Project: correo-mensajes-client.
Root cause:
- An external cron hit /api/cron/sync every minute, 24/7 (~1,440 invocations/day), and each cycle checked Gmail threads one by one, keeping the function alive waiting on I/O.
- Every open browser tab polled the API every 30 s and reloaded all data (7 requests) every minute, even in background tabs.
Fix (commit 768e9bd, already pushed to main, waiting to deploy):
- Outside business hours the sync runs at most every 30 minutes.
- Gmail reply checks run every 5 minutes instead of every minute, and in parallel batches instead of sequentially.
- Browser polling reduced to 1/min when visible and 1 every 5 min in background; full data reload only when new mail arrives or every 5 minutes.
- Unused GitHub Actions workflow disabled; external cron will run every 2 min.
I'd like to stay on the Hobby plan. Could you please unpause the team so I can deploy the fix? Thank you!