Hi Vercel team,
I need help with a billing issue that the automated support flow is preventing me from escalating to a human.
My Pro plan renewed on October 7. I cancelled the paid Pro subscription on the same day, and my team is now on a 14-day Pro Trial.
A renewal invoice for $23.60 was generated before the cancellation. The payment failed, so the invoice is currently open.
I tried using the billing support flow to request cancellation of the unpaid renewal invoice. The self-service form cannot be submitted because it calculates $0 estimated credit. I then explicitly asked the support assistant to create a human billing case, but it refuses to provide the Create Case option because the invoice has a failed payment.
This leaves me stuck:
- I cannot submit the self-service cancellation request.
- I cannot create a billing support case.
- The automated assistant says the invoice cannot be reviewed by a human while unpaid.
- The invoice may eventually restrict my deployments if it remains unresolved.
I am not asking community members to access my billing information. I’m asking a Vercel staff member to please help escalate this internally or provide a way for me to reach the billing team privately.
I can provide the invoice number, account/team information, screenshots, and the full support conversation privately.
Thank you.