My Vercel account was hacked yesterday. In a span of just five minutes, my saved ICICI Bank Visa card was hit with 9 unauthorized charges of USD 607.50 each, totaling USD 5,467.50. Still, it is showing USD 4505 in balance. I request the Vercel team member to stop my account and initiate a refund ASAP.
My account details
Username: admin-9290
I've already done:
- Blocked my card.
- Reported the fraud to my bank.
- Filed a case with the cybercrime department.
- Opened urgent support tickets with Vercel for both account recovery and billing.
It's now been over 16 hours, and I still haven't received a response from Vercel regarding either the account compromise or the fraudulent charges.
If you have a payment method saved on your account, I strongly recommend checking your recent transactions and securing your account immediately.
If any Vercel team member sees this, please prioritize Case #01391602 and suspend my account as soon as possible to prevent any further fraudulent activity.