Subject ChatGPT Vercel MCP returns 403 despite successful OAuth and Owner access Message
Hi Vercel Support, I'm having a problem connecting my Vercel account to the Vercel MCP integration in ChatGPT. Account/team: paulbyrnesirius-1243 Role: Owner Project: uber-ask Project ID: prj_s1VBRuY575B280D5ttznaiksI9wY The Vercel integration is installed and connected in ChatGPT. My Vercel account is shown as the primary connected account. I have already:
- Reconnected the Vercel account
- Uninstalled and reinstalled the Vercel integration
- Confirmed that I am the Owner of the Vercel team
- Confirmed that the project exists and is accessible normally in Vercel However, ChatGPT's Vercel connection still returns this error: “Not authorized: Trying to access resource under scope paulbyrnesirius-1243. You must re-authenticate to this scope or use a token with access to this scope.” The failure occurs even when the team is explicitly specified. The latest request ID is: arn1:sfo1::5gxl2-1791389186342-05ceecf4f9b3 There was also an earlier failure: arn1:sfo1::6lhlt-1791388769126-c17feb27d1ea This appears similar to other recent reports of the ChatGPT/Vercel MCP integration returning 403 errors or failing to see teams after successful OAuth. Could you please check whether the OAuth/MCP authorization for my Vercel team paulbyrnesirius-1243 is correctly provisioned on Vercel's side, and whether there is an issue with the team scope being passed to the ChatGPT Vercel MCP integration? I have not included any passwords, API tokens, or other credentials. Thank you.