Logged in but can't find the "share your link and earn credits" referral feature on v0.app or Vercel Settings -> Referral.
Logged in but can't find the "share your link and earn credits" referral feature on v0.app or Vercel Settings -> Referral.
Hey, you can find your referral link here (as shown in the image) in your v0 profile section.

Hi brother,
I've attached a screenshot of my account.
As you can see, the "Refer" option is not available in my profile, so I can't access my referral link. Could you please check if the referral feature is enabled for my account, or let me know how I can enable it?
Thank you.
...
Anyway we can fix that and make this work? people want my referral link again.. and its not available anymore just disappear....
?
The referral credit program is no longer available. Instead, you can apply to join Vercel Insiders or register interest for Vercel IRL Superhosts
The entrance is gone, but you can still invite people using the previous invitation link. I don’t know if you’ve noticed this issue
Invite & earn, the referral credit program, is being discontinued on July 15, 2026. Referral links stop earning new credits after that date, and credits you have already earned stay in your account.