Hi,
I'm seeing a reproducible issue with Vercel AI Gateway when using:
model: typesafe-ai/jev endpoint: POST /v1/evaluate
The request returns:
HTTP 403 error type: no_providers_available
I confirmed the following:
- GET /v1/models returns 200
- typesafe-ai/jev is present in the model catalog
- AI_GATEWAY_API_KEY authentication works
- Card verification is complete
- AI Gateway budget is configured
- Provider Allowlist is disabled
- Zero Data Retention is disabled
- No custom routing rule is configured
- The same native /v1/evaluate endpoint previously returned HTTP 200
- Other application/database state is unchanged
I also tried pinning the provider explicitly:
providerOptions.gateway.only = ["typesafe-ai"]
This still returned HTTP 403 / no_providers_available.
Request ID:
kix1::cle1::g8xr7-1790658426354-04115e817031
The AI Gateway log shows:
Provider: TypeSafe AI Model: Jev
An earlier failed request was routed to DigitalOcean, but pinning TypeSafe AI directly also fails, so this does not appear to be specific to the DigitalOcean route.
Could you please check whether there is a provisioning, entitlement, or provider-availability issue for typesafe-ai/jev on this Hobby team?
I can provide additional request IDs if needed, but I will not post API keys or Authorization headers.
Thank you.