Hi Vercel team,
Asking for help with a billing discrepancy regarding an invoice that was previously confirmed as canceled but is still showing as active.
Case Details:
Category: Billing > Refund / Account Credit
Invoice in question: B78DC47D-0010 ($76.54)
Team: Assemble Teams
Summary: Earlier last week, I received confirmation from your team that a $76.54 charge was canceled and that my account would not be charged for the next two months. I have the confirmation reference from that interaction.
However, the account billing was not updated on your end to reflect this. Currently, invoice B78DC47D-0010 (issued September 29, 2026) is still showing as open with an outstanding balance of $76.54. A payment attempt recently failed due to a declined card, and another automatic retry is scheduled for October 8, 2026. Because the payment retry is actively pending, I am unable to resolve this or cancel the invoice through the self-service portal.
(Note: The previous invoice B78DC47D-0009 from Sep 22 correctly had a pre-payment credit applied on Oct 2, settling it to $0.00, but the newer invoice does not reflect the ongoing waiver).
Request: Could someone please review this account, manually cancel or apply a credit to invoice B78DC47D-0010 ($76.54) before the October 8 automatic retry processes, and ensure the agreed-upon two-month billing waiver is properly applied to my team's account? I would appreciate it as I am a student solopreneur is trying to build a website and an app and wasn't foreseeing these charges beyond $20 per month.
I wasn't expecting this am happy to provide the original confirmation reference number or any other details needed to verify this.
Thank you!