Hello,
I'd like to report a behaviour of the Hobby fair-use unblock.
On 28 Sept my team (vitrine-s-projects) was paused for Fast Origin Transfer, after two crawlers read our pages in bulk. The Vercel Agent offered the one-time courtesy unblock, which raises the limit to 3x, so 30 GB. I used it.
At that moment my real usage was already about 33 GB, because usage is reported with a delay. I was over the new limit from the first minute. The team was paused again on 29 Sept at 19:05 UTC, although I had blocked the crawlers 14 hours earlier and usage was back to normal (Fast Origin Transfer moved by 0.02 GB that day).
Expected: the unblock checks current usage before applying, and warns or refuses when the 3x limit is already exceeded. Actual: the one-time courtesy is spent without effect and cannot be restored.
The Vercel Agent confirmed it can't open a case for this and pointed me here. Could someone from the team have a look?
Thank you.