Hello all! I'm currently building a web page to use for summary content (just a simple one for learning). I have deployed quite a few projects with vercel but I kept getting the error of 'module not found' during deployment for this one. I built successfully on my local machine. What seems to be the problem and how do I fix this? I can elaborate further if any elaboration is needed. Thank you so much!

my package.json
{ "name": "frontend", "version": "0.1.0", "private": true, "scripts": { "dev": "next dev", "build": "next build", "start": "next start", "lint": "next lint", "format": "prettier --write ." }, "dependencies": { "@hookform/resolvers": "^5.0.1", "@radix-ui/react-dropdown-menu": "^2.1.6", "@radix-ui/react-label": "^2.1.2", "@radix-ui/react-select": "^2.1.6", "@radix-ui/react-separator": "^1.1.2", "@radix-ui/react-slot": "^1.1.2", "@radix-ui/react-tabs": "^1.1.3", "@radix-ui/react-toggle": "^1.1.2", "axios": "^1.8.4", "class-variance-authority": "^0.7.1", "clsx": "^2.1.1", "lucide-react": "^0.487.0", "next": "15.2.4", "next-themes": "^0.4.6", "prettier": "^3.5.3", "react": "^19.0.0", "react-dom": "^19.0.0", "react-hook-form": "^7.55.0", "react-markdown": "^10.1.0", "remark-gfm": "^4.0.1", "sonner": "^2.0.3", "tailwind-merge": "^3.1.0", "tw-animate-css": "^1.2.5", "zod": "^3.24.2" }, "devDependencies": { "@eslint/eslintrc": "^3", "@tailwindcss/postcss": "^4", "@types/node": "^20", "@types/react": "^19", "@types/react-dom": "^19", "@types/react-syntax-highlighter": "^15.5.13", "eslint": "^9", "eslint-config-next": "15.2.4", "react-syntax-highlighter": "^15.6.1", "tailwindcss": "^4", "typescript": "^5" }}
the tsconfig.json
{ "compilerOptions": { "target": "ES2017", "lib": ["dom", "dom.iterable", "esnext"], "allowJs": true, "skipLibCheck": true, "strict": true, "noEmit": true, "esModuleInterop": true, "module": "esnext", "moduleResolution": "bundler", "resolveJsonModule": true, "isolatedModules": true, "jsx": "preserve", "incremental": true, "plugins": [ { "name": "next" } ], "paths": { "@/*": ["./*"] } }, "include": ["next-env.d.ts", "**/*.ts", "**/*.tsx", ".next/types/**/*.ts"], "exclude": ["node_modules", "**/node_modules/*"]}