Can't upgrade to Pro: every card declined, billing case unanswered for 2+ weeks
Hi everyone,
I've been trying to upgrade my team from Hobby to Pro for more than two weeks without success. My projects have been paused since September 11 because of the Hobby usage limits, so they stay offline until the upgrade goes through.
Every card I try is declined, both during the upgrade and when simply adding it as a payment method on the account.
What I've tested so far:
- Several cards from two different banks (a Qonto business card and a Revolut card), all with sufficient funds
- Attempts made from France, without any VPN
- The same cards work fine on Vercel for domain purchases. Only the Pro upgrade and adding a payment method fail
I opened a billing support case on September 12 (case 01A7iTJTCyGfM9nb) and followed up twice, but I haven't received any reply beyond the automatic confirmation.
Since the same cards are accepted for domains, it looks like something on the account or subscription verification side is blocking the payment, not the cards themselves.
Could someone from the Vercel team take a look at the case or escalate it? I'm happy to share any details privately.
Thanks!