Hi Vercel team and ,
I need help routing an existing billing case to the billing team. I don't want to open a duplicate case.
Case ID: 01VKCDSLCPoXwalw (Severity 2, Open) Opened: October 1, 2026 Status: Awaiting response, no human reply yet
Problem I paid the invoice to upgrade the team to Pro on October 1. More than 48 hours later the team is still on the Hobby plan.
When I opened the case, the support AI checked the account and confirmed the Pro invoice payment was processed successfully, while the team plan still shows Hobby. The payment went through; the plan change was never applied.
Current: Hobby plan, payment confirmed Expected: Pro plan active on the team
What I've done
- Opened the case via the Support Center on Oct 1
- Followed up in the case on Oct 2
- Checked Settings > Billing: invoice shows paid, plan shows Hobby
Impact We need Pro for commercial use under the plan terms.
Request Could a staff member route case 01VKCDSLCPoXwalw to the billing team and apply the Pro plan to the team the payment was made for? Happy to provide any verification details privately.
Thanks.