Hey Pauline and BC,
Yes, today I tried to grab a Loom of what I've been experiencing but no luck. But... to BC's point:
"So v0 actually is ‘typing’ out the file. It streams the file as the AI generates it, so it looks like the AI is typing."
I'm not asking it to generate svgs for sure. In my projects, I have imported svg with a prompt like "use this as a section head instead of the text, ." And what I see is v0 typing out the file as it incorporates it into the codebase. This is tedious when I'm used to just referencing an image url from /public, /img etc as a png, svg etc..
So, to your point BC, I think that React is taking my source and incorporating it as code into the codebase rather than an external link. Which is fine, that's likely faster to render but the 'typing out' part is rough.
What's weird is I added some modified SVGs (since it didn't like my SVG if it had more metadata beyond last night and v0 just pushed it to blob storage.
Didn't incorporate into existing /public or type it out just added as an external link.
IDK, don't think this is a bug but if I can repro I will screen record for improved UX feedback.