[
image547×159 40.4 KB
](https://global.discourse-cdn.com/vercel/original/3X/5/1/51b1222fb8468e23dccbd47b48e0a7bdf7c6c656.png "image")
Hello Vercel Team,
I am facing a repeated error while using v0 Agent (Max / Pro):
Something went wrong. Please edit, retry or delete your message
Problem
This issue has occurred more than 7 times, and because of this error:
- Any task I give to
v0agent,Max, orProstops midway - The agent completes only half of the work and then throws this error
Impact
- Due to this, I am forced to retry the same task again, which consumes credits repeatedly
- Because of this issue, more than 10 credits have already been wasted
What I've Tried
- Creating new chats
- Working in new branches
- Restarting the flow multiple times
Unfortunately, the issue is still not resolved.
This error is causing significant credit loss and is blocking my development workflow. I would really appreciate it if you could investigate this issue and also advise if credit compensation is possible for the wasted credits caused by this recurring error.
Looking forward to your support.
Thank you.